Junior League hereby accepts Participant’s application and will include Participant in All Aboard activities on the following terms and conditions:
1. The All Aboard Application for Participation, Signed Statement of Understanding, and Certificate of Liability Insurance must be received prior to the event in order to participate.
2. Vehicle space assignments will be determined by Junior League based upon the best interests of the event and/or first-come/first-served basis. Vehicles will be located on open blacktop.
3. Participant acknowledges that a minimum of one adult representative must be present during the event to supervise the Vehicle(s) between the hours of 10:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. on Sunday, April 29, 2018. Vehicle representative should be able to provide a narrative description of the Vehicle(s)’s specifications and/or services as well as facilitate guided “tours” of the Vehicle(s)’s interior as allowable by the Vehicle’s size.
4. Participant acknowledges that the nature of the All Aboard event involves the interaction of children with Participant’s vehicle(s) so that the children are able to touch, see and explore the vehicle(s) and learn about the vehicle(s)’s function. Junior League will take appropriate measures to facilitate a safe event; however Participant remains responsible for the supervision and safety of its vehicle(s). Participant shall indemnify, save and hold harmless Junior League and its officers, directors, and volunteers from all liability, damage, loss, claims, costs, demands and actions of any nature whatsoever arising out of the All Aboard event.
5. Participant will comply with a “No Horn” policy for the first hour of the event. All Aboard is marketed as an inclusive event for all children and attendees; as such, vehicle horns shall be disabled to prevent startling noise during the hour of 11-12.
6. Participant must arrive on event day at a pre-determined time set by Junior League to set-up. Vehicles requiring special accommodations, such as a large turning radius, will be asked to arrive early during event set-up. Vehicles are expected to stay the entire length of the event and may not leave until the event’s conclusion at 4:00 p.m. unless otherwise agreed to in advance by Junior League. Junior League will contact Participant with exact times as the event approaches.
7. Participant may bring banners, signage, decorations, etc. to promote their business. Junior League shall not be held responsible for any loss or damage to Participant's property.
8. Participant acknowledges that wireless internet access is not available at the event venue. Air cards from mobile carriers should work, but service is not guaranteed by Junior League.
9. Participant grants permission to Junior League to take photographs or record videos of Participant and/or display during the event for the strict purpose of promotion and publicity of the event and/or Junior League.
10. Participant and their representatives shall conduct themselves in a manner that is appropriate for the family-oriented event, which includes but is not limited to no smoking, no profanity, and no display of inappropriate content or clothing.
By their signature hereto, the parties acknowledge they shall be bound by this Agreement and it has been executed pursuant to due authority.