- Grants are only given to tax-exempt organizations that have received a 501(c)(3) classification from the IRS.
- Requests should range from $250-$1,000.
- Preference is given to those projects which support the JLL’s primary focus. To learn more, please click here.
- The JLL does not make loans or provide grants to individuals for any purpose.
- All grants are made on the condition that funds will be used strictly for the project described in the grant application.
The application period for grant requests for the 2016-17 fiscal year has closed. Please check back next fall for information about next year’s grants.
Grants for the 2015-16 fiscal year were awarded to ten organizations.
Vector Space ($1000)
Project: Girls’ Coding Class
Warm Streets ($600)
Project: Backpacks for Homeless Women
Lynchburg Beacon of Hope ($500)
Project: Kids to College
Hill City Master Gardener Association ($500)
Project: Education and Community Gardens
Endstation Theater Company ($250)
Project: The Whole Bunch
Kids’ Haven ($250)
Project: School Day Grief Support
LCS Education Foundation ($250)
Project: Tools4Schools Backpack and School Supplies Program
Amazement Square ($250)
Project: Dominion Kidz Partnership Expansion
Elizabeth’s Early Learning Center ($200)
Project: Outdoor Learning Classroom
Smart Beginnings Central Virginia ($200)
Project: Supporting Children in Central Virginia
Questions? Email email@example.com.