The Junior League of Lynchburg is excited to open the community partnership application for the 2023 – 2024 league year. Each year the community partnership program is evolving to better serve our community as a whole.
The partnerships shall:
1) align with the Junior League’s mission & values;
2) provide adequate volunteer and advocacy opportunities for members;
3) allow membership to build relationships in the community,
4) gain understanding of the partnering organization,
5) partnership aligns with the Seven Cs, and
6) learn strategies for community impact.
As part of the partnership, there is an opportunity to receive $250 – $4,000 grant for a program or project that aligns with the league missions and values, but also works towards improving the community as a whole. Granted partnership does not guarantee funding for each request.
For more information, please contact Kayla Fuqua, Community Vice President, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow 2-3 days for a response.
The Junior League of Lynchburg, Inc. (JLL) is an organization of women committed to promoting voluntarism, developing the potential of women and improving communities through the effective action and leadership of trained volunteers. Its purpose is exclusively educational and charitable.